Food Handler Safety - Arizona Recognized Training
This National Registry of Food Safety Professionals is ANSI accredited and accepted in:
- Gila County
- All food employees must obtain food service worker certificate within 30 days of hiring.
- Maricopa County
- Food Employee Certificates are required for employment.
- Mohave County
- Food Handler Cards are required within 30 days of employment.
- Pinal County
- Food Handler Permits are required within 30 days of employment.
- Yavapai County
- Food Worker Certificate Required within 30 days of employment.
For information on a county not listed above, please contact the county health department.